Frimley STP Event “Together for Carers”
Date: 17 Jan 2018 -
Location: Easthampstead Baptist Church, South Hill Road, Bracknell, RG12 7NS
Do you provide support to carers or are you a professional within the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP)?. This includes all those working in primary care, community and mental health, the acute hospitals, social care and local carer representatives.
The Frimley Health and Care Sustainability and Transformation Partnership consists of over 30 statutory organisations across health and care who are working together to transform the way health and care is delivered in order to help people remain as healthy, active, independent and happy as possible.
The event is aimed at those who commission and provide support to carers within the STP. This includes all those working in primary care, community and mental health, the acute hospitals, social care and local carer representatives.
Through this we aim to promote a whole family approach to supporting adults and young carers within the STP programme
The outline of the event will be to:
- Learn more about the STP work streams and raise the profile and contribution of carers to the partnership
- Hear from NHS England about national developments to support carers including Primary Care
- Understand the CQC focus on carers within Primary Care settings
- Promote wider awareness the Memorandum of Understanding (a shared commitment to adopting An integrated approach to identifying and assessing care health and wellbeing) across all partners within the STP
- Show case good practice across the Frimley STP footprint and services to support carers
- Full Programme to follow