Results from the 2019 community mental health survey show many of those areas identified as in need of improvement in 2018 have declined further, continuing the negative trend of results consistently declining over the 2014 – 2019 period.
The findings across England include:
- seeing NHS mental health services often enough
- being given sufficient time to discuss needs and treatment
- agreeing care to be received and being involved in the process
- being given help and advice with finding support with physical health needs, financial advice or benefits
- Positive experiences of NHS mental health services can be found in the organising care theme.