Changes to non-complex hearing services for people aged 55 and over in East Berkshire
People can now choose to receive their care from any one of the following providers who have been awarded a contract by the CCG, referrals are usually by your GP:
- Spec Savers – Locations in Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Wokingham
- Sussex Health Care Audiology- Single location in Sandhurst
- The Outside Clinic- A home based service
- Scrivens- Single location in Maidenhead
- In-Health – Location in Slough and Englefield Green, Egham
- Hidden Hearing – Single location in Langley
Berkshire Healthcare has withdrawn from providing the non-complex any qualified provider audiology services; however its hearing and balance service continues to provide specialist diagnostic and rehabilitation services for patients of all ages with complex hearing needs, such as tinnitus and balance problems.
If you are being seen by Berkshire Healthcare for non-complex needs, you will receive a letter from them telling you what to do next.