WAMS Stoma Support Group
WAMS Stoma Support Group is a local group sponsored by the Stoma Care Nurses at Wexham Park Hospital and Colostomy UK, whose main objective is to provide support, information and non-medical advice to people living with a stoma, their families/carers and friends.
They provide organised activities aimed to improve participants self-confidence and esteem. Upcoming activities are:
- Monday 12th August – Talk and Q&A session on nutrition
- Monday 9th September – NHS HealthMakers - Self Management Taster Session
- Monday 14th October – Meditation session
- Monday 11th November –Talk and Q&A session on hernia
- Monday 9th December – WAMS party
Each activity will take place from 7pm at Dedworth Green Baptist Church, Smiths Lane, Windsor, SL4 5PE.
For more information or updates about the group, please contact Isabel Pena Barrientos at email@example.com or Giovanni Cinque on 0118 939 1537.