• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Helping you get the best out of local health and social care services

Individual employers, Do you need money for training?


If you employ your own care and support staff using a direct payment, a personal health budget (PHB), or your own money, you can apply to Skills for Care to get money for training for you and your personal assistant. The money that is available is called individual employer funding. Here are some examples of the type of training you could use the money for:

  • Moving and assisting
  • First aid
  • Communication
  • Dementia Awareness
  • Diabetes awareness
  • Risk assessment


More information


Social and Wellbeing Calander

Contact Us

There are lots of ways to contact us, you can write, email, phone, facebook, tweet or use the contact or speak out form(s) to email us.

Healthwatch WAM
Mill Ride (Off Fernbank Road)
North Ascot

01753 851 725

Next event

Inclusion Summit will take place on 24 Sep 2019

Location: RBWM Town Hall, Maidenhead SL6 2RA