Support for residents
RBWM have been working with local charities and other partners to provide a community response for those who don't have support and need advice or practical help at this time.
As part of this response RBWM created an online resource to support residents through these challenging times.
By visiting the community hub on RBWM website, you can request support from the volunteering community, register to become a volunteer yourself or access a range of information, support and help on a variety of subjects including:
- Support for families, parents or single people
- Financial support for individuals, families and businesses
- Benefits and guidance on how to claim
- Information and advice for residents in social housing
- Information for landlords and tenants
- Access to foodbanks and free school meals and much more
The information is for guidance only and if you are unsure of what your rights are you should contact Citizens Advice Maidenhead on 01628 674842 or visit the relevant government website.